In the heart of Puglia, southern Italy, far from mass tourism, between the Adriatic and the Ionian Seas, plunged in the green of hundred year old olive trees, our new GROTTAMIRANDA Naturist Resort (Opening in April 2016) provides the charm of a family and convivial retreat allowing to associate relaxation with sport and culture.
The GROTTAMIRANDA Naturist Resort is located in Serranova, in the municipality of Carovigno (BR), a province of Puglia.
The Resort is also at
18 km from Ostuni, the <<White City>>,
60 km from Lecce, the Florence of the South.
111 km from the Airport of Bari (1h 44 by car)
17 km from the Airport of Brindisi (30 minutes of strait road)
OUR RESOURSES: NATURISM AND CONFORT:
Thanks to a small area and to its family vocation, theGROTTAMIRANDA Naturist Resort,is the very first Italian Naturist Resort with no camping facilities.
Each family may choose an apartment meeting its own needs : from 2 to 6 guests.Our lodge apartments are mostly located in an elegant masseria. Decorated with star vaulted ceilings which typify the region, they are simply furnished but adapted both to the style and beauty of exposed stone ceilings.
Each family may enjoy a vaulted terrace or a pergola to guarantee open air meals in whatever sun exposure.
OUR COMMITMENT: CONVIVIALITY AND CULTURAL WEALTH
A part from our resources regarding service needs, our target is to share with our naturist guests :
– Puglia’ s cultural and artistic wealth, the sweet tooth of its territory,
– but also its invaluable capital that is represented by its natural patrimony.
Over 8000m2, the Resort family dimension, allows to give a very different idea from that of the other holiday centres that welcome thousands of anonymous guests.
Our target is to promote exchanges between nationalities as well as conviviality but also to share interests in common.
Naturism and wealth of an authentic region will be the common basis of a family dimensioned welcome to unforgettable holidays.
ACTIVITIES SPORT AND WELLNESS
– swimming-pool, aqua gym
– sport : jogging among the olive trees, stretching
– kitchen courses
– cultural visits
The Region is so rich that the GROTTAMIRANDA Naturist Resort can propose discover-walks through the main cultural sites. Depending on the season, excursions will be made both by day and by night, according to the temperature:
– Ostuni, with its stone walls, monuments and squares, after having visited the Castle of Dentice di Frasso in Carovigno
– Lecce, the little Florence of the South. An extraordinary city for its baroque architecture, deserves more hour excursions, among its special hotels, Zimbalo’s churches and at last, the Duomo Square which certainly is one of the loveliest of Italy.
– Cisternino and Locorotondo, the perched cities with their oriental-Greek scent, producers of quality wines.
– By an hour car, the city of Monopoli with its old port, its back roads where the Adriatic is present everywhere.
– Egnazia, the city of both Messapic and of Roman origins, buried and then re-discovered in the XIX century with its hypogeum tombs and excavations that are still going on.
A part from the architectural as well as historical aspects, excursions to cellars may be organized where guests may discover Puglia’ s unrecognized but remarkable wines, as well as local gastronomy, based on leguminous crops, products and sea fruits, by organizing convivial dines with the help of local restaurateurs.
GROTTAMIRANDA Naturist Resortis located very closed to Nature Reserve of Torre Guaceto.
In February 2014, the council recognized a beach dedicated to naturists around 7 kilometers from the resort (10 minutes driving).
It is located in a cove, just under the XIVth century tower. Made of sand, it provides a calm and transparent sea, which is not deep.
The Resort is structured around an entirely renewed masseria providing comfortable as well as intimate apartments, surrounded by a simple and authentic environment.
Our 9 apartments are equipped to optimal comfort. Both warmly and convivially decorated, each apartment provides
air- air conditioning singularly adjustable.
- Soundproof double glazed windows along with mosquito nets
- sheets included
- - Dryer, towels, as well as natural toiletries (made with olive oil from Puglia)
- 1 TV set with WIFI access in each room
- Adjustable spotlight to relax when night falls.
Oriented towards different gardening settings, they all provide a big terrace with lawn tables and chairs as well as exposure to sunlight.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.