The INF-FNI’s Mission and Vision
An ambitious Mission and Vision statement was adopted by the INF-FNI’s World Congress held in Luxembourg in 2022. It has been translated into many languages, and some national Federations have adopted their own Mission and Vision statements based on the INF-FNI model.
The statement reads as follows.
• A world where everyone can live in freedom, with or without clothing, with respect for each other and for the environment.
• A world where the human right to be naked is protected and nudity, including social nudity, is accepted.
• A world where naturism is practised in accordance with the INF definition of naturism.
Together with national federations, we promote naturism and its values internationally, working towards a world where naturism may be practised everywhere.
Photo courtesy of FFN
The INF-FNI aims to achieve its mission by:
1. strengthening and supporting the work of the national naturist federations through
- cooperation (exchange of knowhow, best practices, …)
- consultation (finance, members, communication, data, organisation, …)
- events (sport, social, festivals, culture and arts, fairs, …)
- networking (congress, friendship, …)
2. communicating the values of naturism by
- promoting naturism as a philosophy and ideology
- promoting naturism as a natural and more sustainable way of life
- campaigning and lobbying towards establishment of a human right to be naked
- promoting self-confidence and body-acceptance as part of naturism
- working with authorities (governments, police, international bodies, environmental organisations, …)
- professional public relations (press releases and responses to publications)
- web and social media work
3. building and maintaining relationships with other bodies and being an international partner in the support of naturism
Adopted at Luxembourg